Thursday, March 18, 2010

Theme Music

I am obsessed with blogging. There is no other way to say it. It’s like scrapbooking on steroids. I have pictures, videos… even theme-music (like Peter in “Family Guy”)! THEME MUSIC!!!! Who doesn’t love that?


Admittedly, as a beginner, “newbie” previous non-blogger I am constantly having to figure things out. I mean, who knew the joy, the rapture I would feel when I discovered how to EMBED. Really.

Previous conversation with Jessie:
Me: So today I learned how to EMBED a video to my blog!
Jessie: Oh, you mean an HTML?
Me: No...Oh yeah, that was it. The cut and paste, thing you do in HTML mode.
Jessie: (chuckling) Cool, Mom!

At this point I do not feel cool. But hey! At least I have THEME MUSIC!

So yesterday I wanted to share my experience of skydiving in my blog. (hey, Skydiving is cool..) Problem #1: The DVD of my jump won’t let me copy it.
Problem #2: No matter HOW hard I tried, I couldn’t get the glare/image of me using my camera to tape the DVD (like a Dum-Dum) off.
Problem #3: My video which saved to my computer just fine, was too long to upload to my blog.
Problem #4: This is now an all-day project. That. Won’t. Work.
Problem # 5: I will not be denied.

After calling in all resources, (which meant my son and his friend)…hours later (yes! hours!) I was denied. AND I burned the buns I was toasting for our BBQ sandwich dinner. Where’s the theme-music for that?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! And holy crap, I will NEVER skydive.

    ReplyDelete